Skip to content
- Enhanced company reputation including usage of the TSTOA logo at trade shows and on promotional materials.
- Access to TSTOA company documents reflecting best practices and direct involvement in the development of said documents.
- Be recognized for financial and professional business stability as an industry leader.
- Help develop and strengthen personal connections with companies serving Texas youth travelers.
- Participate in efforts to actively protect the youth travel and performance industry by educating group leaders on how to select a reputable service provider. Guidance will be non-company specific with an emphasis on safety, financial security, educational viability, and overall value.
- Contribute to monitoring efforts of Texas political activity which potentially may cause harm to the youth travel and performance industry.
- Assist with the creation of materials to support other educational organizations like the Texas Music Educators Association, Texas Association of School Administrators, Texas Association of School Business Officials, Texas Bandmasters Association, Texas Choral Directors’ Association, Texas Orchestra Directors’ Association, Texas Dance Educators’ Association, and Texas Association Teachers of Dancing.
- Enjoy the strength in numbers with Texas-based entities.